Change Your Computers Hard Disk Drives Icons Easily

Guys lets design our desktop with new look. Change your hard drive icons in with awesome images. First of all look at my icons of hard drive


Its awesome isn't it?
1. My computer has 4 hard disk drives: OS, IMAGE, OTHERS, MOVIE

2. I have changed the default folder icons of windows 7 with my own icons. I selected 5 
icons in my own!

3. It looks more beautiful and attractive than the official icons of windows 7.

Do you want to make your PC’s Hard disk drives icons like the above picture?

Do you want to make your name with your drives?


Then follow these simple steps:

1. At first, Enter one of your Hard disk drives [Follow the picture below, in this case, I entered the MOVIE drive of my PC.

2. Download and copy-paste your desired icon here. Just like, I have downloaded and copy-pasted letter L icon here. Rename your icon with a simple name [I renamed it as 4]

3. Right click on a blank space > Select New > Text document > A notepad window will open.

4. Type the following code [here 4 is your desired icon name. Change it according to the icon name you selected earlier.]

[autorun]
icon=4.ico

5. Now click on File > Save as > Change File name to autorun.inf and save as type to All files. Now click on Save.

6. Make sure your autorun function is enabled. Now restart your computer.

If all the steps are accurately done, you will see that your  drives icons has been changed.

Comment if you face any kind of problems. Enjoy new drives icons in your computer.


You will get thousands of new and fresh icons including letter icons in the following websites:



No comments:

Post a Comment