We all wants to get latest ROM for our phone. So, all galaxy S duos users its a very happy news for all that Galxy S duos just recieved Android 4.2.1 custim jellybean ROM. If you want you can root.
Read the following instructions carefully while updating your Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 to Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean. Please note that each and every step mentioned in this article is important.
I. Before You Begin:
1. The following procedure works for Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 smartphones.
2. Make sure your device have at least 80% battery power.
Downloaded Files Will work from home Internet advertising agency
3. You must have ClockworkMod Recovery installed on your device.
4. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled
II. Downloading Required Files:
III. How to Install Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean ROM on Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562:
1. Connect your phone to PC using USB cable.
2. Copy downloaded files to the SD card of your phone.
3. Disconnect USB
4. Turn off your phone
5. Boot into recovery by pressing and holding Volume Down, Home and Power buttons
6. Wipe the Data and Dalvic Cache or you might brick your device afterwards
7. Select install zip from sdcard, then select choose zip from sdcard. (Locate the Jelly Bean 4.2 Rom .zip file) and select it by pressing Power button.
8. Once the ROM installation process end, repeat the step 7 but choose Google apps instead of ROM zip to install the Google apps package.
9. When installation is finished, go back to the main recovery menu and select restart the system now to reboot the phone and boot up into customized Android 4.2.1 ROM
Congrats!!! Well known and super customize Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean firmware based custom ROM now installed and running on your Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562.